|2507 Silver Spur Ln, Leander TX 78641|
Beautiful & spacious, single story home in Lakeline Ranch of Leander TX available now. Your next home has approximately 2,048 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & a 2 car garage in a quiet section within close distance to each of elementary, middle & high schools.
As you walk up, you’ll notice the relaxing garden/sitting area, where you can watch family members play or visit with friendly neighbors. Entering the home, the openness is obvious with a large living space/formal dining room that flows into an equally spacious family room, which includes a cozy fireplace with gas starter.
The kitchen & breakfast nook both open up to the family room. There is plenty of counter & cabinet space plus center island to please the chef in the family, & with the open design, you will be able to entertain your guests for a party, keep an eye on the family while preparing dinner, or watch the big game!
The master bedroom suite is in the back of the house, so it’s nice & quiet. It’s roomy as well with a sitting area including window seats, so you can read in the sunlight or have an area for your favorite hobby. The master bath has a dual vanity, garden tub plus a separate shower.
Bedrooms 2,3, & 4 are in the front of the home & are spacious enough for large furniture or an office/hobby room. Younger family members will have space for toys & play as well.
Out back you’ll enjoy the large deck overlooking the spacious yard. You’ll have enough area for gardening and room to kick/throw a ball around.
Lakeline Ranch is in the heart of one of the fastest growing cities in the Austin area, Leander. The neighborhood is beautifully maintained and includes a fun amenity area including a community swimming pool & playground.
Many students walk to William J Winkley Elementary School in addition to Running Brushy Middle School and Leander High School. All of which are a part of the highly acclaimed Leander ISD.
Maintenance & Upgrades
1. Built by Bowen 2004
2. New water heater and expansion tank April 2015 by Arise Services. (Receipt is taped on wall by water heater.)
3. New garbage disposal – January 2016
4. 2 New springs on garage door and new rollers by Cedar Park Ddoors April 2015. (Service sticker is on garage door)
5. New paint on walls, doors, trim and ceiling (11/15-1/16)
6. Fixed crack in great room ceiling (11/15)
7. New kitchen light from Home Depot (2016)
8. New back door (2014)
9. Swing Set built (2014)
10. Bosch dishwasher (2013)
11. ¾ of fence is new from Pflugerville Pfence Co. (April 2016 back fence and side fence done 2015)
12. Deck built 2007
13. New motor and circuit board for A/C Unit 2014/2015 by Service Wizard. Cleaned drain $209 April 2016
14. New Back upper bay window in living room April 2016 by Perks Glass
15. Front flagstone patio and landscaping stone added 2011
16. Carpets cleaned by Kiwi Cleaning May 2016. One year service goes with address of house. ($30 to come out and $7 a room. Initial cleaning is most expensive)
For a personal showing, please call: Stephanie Garcia at 512.663.9254 or email any questions to TexasHomesTeam@gmail.com